|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Jul 1, 2016 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Friends for Health is a 501c(3) organization supporting the North Shore Health Center (NSHC), 1840 Green Bay Road, Highland Park, IL, which provides high quality medical and dental care to under- and un-insured patients. Our mission is to ensure that all residents of our community have access to health care regardless of their ability to pay. We are using the dollars raised for the 10th Anniversary Fund to support medical and dental specialty care services beyond the Center’s budget; i.e., colon cancer screenings, retinal screenings for diabetics, mammograms, ultrasounds, diagnostic testing, and oral surgery. Since opening its doors in 2006, NSHC has served more than 19,000 patients.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Check (Please make payable to "Friends for Health" and mail to 1840 Green Bay Rd, HP, IL 60035
- Online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards accepted).
- We also take credit card donations on line on our website www.friendsforhealth.net. Please provide confirmation of payment to the auction admin.
Payments can be made at:
North Shore Health Center, 1840 Green Bay Road, Highland Park, IL 60035
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at 1840 Green Bay Rd., HP
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —